We’re looking to add a full-time copywriter to our team. We want the kind of person who's reading this post right now and is angry about our word choice, thinks we're comma happy, and is ready to defend the Oxford comma to his/her death. Want to impress us? Find us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn and find our latest grammatical error.
If you want to be a part of our agency, we'd love to have you. We need you to bring your talents to our team to help our clients tell their story. You'll define and assume their voice, and present these to clients in ways that are on-brand, unique, and driven by strategy. You'll call on your fluency in all forms of content (long, short, and everything in-between) to produce copy that works.
You’ll be joining a fun (or at least we think so), young team, enjoy flexible working policies, and participate in ongoing professional education opportunities. Though our team is primarily based on the East Coast, this is a fully remote position.
Beyond a commensurate salary, benefits include health and dental insurance, 15+ PTO days, 401K with matching, quarterly time off for community service/action, annual stipend for continuing education opportunities, and responsive scheduling.
- Crafting a client content strategy, defining the brand's voice and its content silos for the length of a campaign
- Producing a social media content library for clients
- Authoring email copy for client email funnels and newsletters
- Drafting an editorial calendar for a client's blog
- Collaborating with our community managers and digital strategists to change all of the above based on real-time data and performance
- Writing content for our company blog
- Supporting day-to-day requests from client teams
- Assisting in developing digital strategy and marketing plans for clients
- Well-versed in social media networks we know (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest, and more), and those we don’t
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills. The strongest.
- On top of your to-do (or have done) list
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing and multi-tasking environment
- Comfortable with the fact that the job with often come with requirements and responsibilities not covered here
- Not afraid to highlight when we aren't doing our best work, and able to push us back on track
- Is comfortable operating in a world of ambiguity
- An organized, resourceful, problem-solver who always has a trick up the sleeve
- At ease with client-facing communications, and the ability to understand not just the information people need to hear, but how they need to hear it
- At least 1 year experience crafting creative copy for a business organization, and proven results
- Basic Wordpress and Adobe Creative Suite familiarity is a significant plus
- Interest in health/wellness space and/or publishing is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume, a brief cover letter that details your stance on the Oxford comma, and a writing sample to Jonathan Jacobs at Jonathan@NativesGroup.com. Surprise us.