We’re looking to add a top-flight accounts and strategy person to our team. You’d be responsible for being part of the public face of Natives, and managing relationships with the clients in your portfolio. The Digital Strategist will work across disciplines and manage our internal resources to ensure the work is high quality and delivered on time to clients. We are looking for a leader whose insight and ideas will help drive and improve the process of getting to strong work.
You would get to work with a fun, young team, enjoy flexible vacation policies, and participate in ongoing professional education opportunities. This position is based in our Long Island City office, close to the 7, E, M, and G trains.
- Act as primary client contact; continually foster client-agency relationship and consistently add value to achieve success and build ongoing trust with clients
- Meet with clients and participate in the discovery, strategy, and planning process for new projects
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Act as a digital leader for our clients, by staying abreast of the best and brightest trends and tools available
- Design compelling and informed strategies that guide our clients’ behavior in all digital mediums, especially social media
- Be ready for anything – we’re a nimble team and you’re going to need to wear a lot of hats
- High level of comfort and confidence operating in an unstructured and dynamic environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in agency, client-side, freelance, or otherwise professional account management and strategy role
- Successful track record of helping to build and present strategic digital concepts/programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and strong experience in presenting to clients (and having them like you)
- Strong understanding of community engagement and online campaign experience
- Interest in topics related to health, lifestyle, and travel/entertainment a plus
- Basic HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite familiarity is a significant plus
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and brief cover letter to Jonathan Jacobs at Jonathan@NativesGroup.com. Surprise us.