We’re looking to add a full-time community manager to our team. But then again, you already knew this, didn’t you? You probably saw us post about it on Facebook and bookmarked it for later, liked our Twitter, then tried to learn more about Natives from our Snapstory (and when you discovered we don’t have a company Snapchat, you realized we need your help). You’re right, we do need your help. You’ll help us manage our client’s social channels, serving as the public-facing voice of the brands we represent on social media, and provide key insights into what’s working and what isn't.
You’ll be joining a fun (or at least we think so), young team, enjoy flexible working policies, and participate in ongoing professional education opportunities. Though our team is primarily based on the East Coast, this is a fully remote position.
Beyond a commensurate salary, benefits include health and dental insurance, 15+ PTO days, 401K with matching, quarterly time off for community service/action, annual stipend for continuing education opportunities, and responsive scheduling.
- Manage daily communications and publishing on client social media channels.
- Lead in developing, coordinating, producing, editing, proofing, and delivering digital content.
- Produce digital performance reports, where you’ll analyze metrics, evaluate campaign success, and identify optimization opportunities
- Assist clients in growing the value of their social communities, by identifying, and achieving, benchmarks for social ROI.
- Support day-to-day requests from client teams.
- Assist in our own firm's marketing and outreach.
- Assist in developing digital strategy and marketing plans for clients.
- Well-versed in social media networks we know (Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and more), and those we don’t.
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative social reporting.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing and multi-tasking environment.
- A team player who thrives in a cross-functional environment.
- Produce high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- An organized, resourceful, problem-solver who always has a trick up his/her sleeve.
- Comfortable with client-facing communications, and the ability to understand not just the information people need to hear, but how they need to hear it.
- At least 1 year experience managing social channels for a business organization, and proven results.
- Basic Wordpress, Sprout Social, and Adobe Creative Suite familiarity is a significant plus.
- Interest in health/wellness space is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and brief cover letter to Jonathan Jacobs at Jonathan@NativesGroup.com. Surprise us.